Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Slow down and think - proudmomma

Posted: Feb 20th, 2017 - 7:56 pm In Reply to: proudmomma - slow down and think

I did slow down and think, and that is what I thought :)

It is your right to disagree and I understand and respect your point of view. Yes - I'm being disrespected by those paying my salary and it sucks. Do I think that not logging on for 1 day is going to change any of that? Unfortunately, no. I don't believe that I'll wake up on March 9th to a new and improved job. It may even bring about some consequences that I am not ready to deal with. It may be worth it to you, but it isn't worth it to me. Call it different strokes for different folks. The picture I happen to see is the one I described - that is my opinion of the big picture. Getting fired for standing up for what you believe in is wrong, but it could be an unfortunate reality. I personally don't need that right now.

I am most definitely not "confused" because my opinion differs from yours.

Not once did I call YOU a "girl" and myself a woman in the same sentence.

Surely you have heard the expression "you go girl." I didn't specifically call YOU out. I don't know you. I don't normally resort to attacking strangers. No, that sentence wasn't sarcasm - I meant what I said just as cut and dry as I said it. And I don't mean YOU as in YOU specifically, I mean in general. Literally, if it makes you feel like a woman, if it makes you feel good about yourself, if it makes you feel like you've made a difference, you go girl - go for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)