Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Fluency issues - alphamt

Posted: Feb 18th, 2017 - 7:40 pm In Reply to: not just you - KLM

Also since next to last upgrade especially, my ISP speed is no longer working with Fluency. Has been gradually getting slower over last 4+ months, tech support deleted Temp files several times and downgraded Microsoft NET file not compatible with Windows 7, and temporary fixes which got worse. I reboot computer and modem, delete Temp files before each shift, and sometimes in middle, now with little to no effect. I am on a rural ISP that cannot keep up with the encryption and upgrades any more. It is a hard cold fact that this job is no longer one of a few rural ones worth getting, despite the low pay. My production has tanked. There is no even playing field for the increased expectations, just the rest of us work harder to make up for the ones falling off the cliff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)