Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

iMedX Operation Manager band wagon - anon

Posted: Feb 15th, 2017 - 8:28 pm

My lovely morning email from my OM stated that she knew there are a lot of changes, but in talking to many of us, we evidently are not reading the information that has been provided regarding all the changes very carefully and told us not to LEAP to our own conclusions and make assumptions.  Seriously? Seriously?  I am not sure what sort of conclusions we are leaping to, other than what is really happening.  I know it does no good to gripe and complain other than make us feel better to get it off our chests and we want to think maybe we could make them change their minds, but I think unfortunately at this point iMedX is a lost cause and we should all start looking for another job with a company that promotes US based employment only.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)