Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Facebook profile - Whatever makes you happy

Posted: Feb 5th, 2017 - 5:23 pm In Reply to: How will they know it's you? - xx

When you set up your account if you have not already, you don't have to give any personal information on your page such as where you work, where you went to school or any of that. As far as being fired, I suppose it is possible depending on what you say and if you share it publicly on your timeline. A closed group would be safer depending on who else belongs. I don't know what your employers policy is regarding social media, my employer has information in the employee handbook and I make it a point never to talk about work. There have been instances of potential employers looking at people's Facebook page when making employment decisions so weigh your options and use common sense. Taking it to Facebook to avoid people disagreeing with you seems counterproductive, it might be worse than MT Stars. If you want to vent about work, you can always start a blog and use an alias.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)