Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

You can do that on the old one too - LDSMT

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2017 - 9:09 am In Reply to: Yes - CEMT

You can search for words on the old job search also, and at least you can see at a glance in bigger print what you are looking at on the search job panel.

When I did the pilot study last Friday on the new one, they had me watch a video with another feature. I am not sure if it was just on mine for the pilot study or if it will work for everyone, but if you highlight the word on the edit screen that you want to search and do Ctrl Alt D (dictator) or Ctrl Alt P (patient), it will bring up the reports with that word. Now that, I told them was a great feature. The problem comes in when you try to navigate around in the job search panel. That is where I told them they had the biggest fail. It needs to be easier to read like the old one without the stupid snippets, and quicker to navigate and more user friendly. I still prefer the old one, so I am glad I got it back, until they figure out how to make it more useable.

If you have the new one, try the above, and see if it works. If you are stuck with it, you might as well get the most out of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)