Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Going - BMMT

Posted: Jan 23rd, 2017 - 11:52 pm In Reply to: How many on ambulatory - wondering

At times, I am excited about a new opportunity, one that possibly doesn't involve a dark cloud I've been living under. I get the 10% lines back, and at least I know how much I'll be getting instead of a wringing my hands on Friday, waiting for the audit to come and push me back down to 7 cpl anyway. There is also the possibility of just less stress, and I think that helps your productivity and quality.

At other times, I'm so anxious and wondering if I've made the right decision. What if it's worse than Nuance - if that's possible. I've been with these accounts and the managers since way before Nuance, and it's hard adjusting to change.

Then sometimes, I'm just angry. I'm angry that some weren't given the option to go with their accounts. I'm angry that some are being forced to learn acute care and a new platform, all in the Nuance time frame before they start auditing. I'm angry that the accounts and good people are being displaced as if we're nothing. And I'm really angry that people who rely on this income and insurance were expected to come up with some solution in just a few days. Hard to make informed decisions when you don't have time to do it in.

I guess I'm hoping that the new company will value their employees. I'm hoping it will be more of a team. And I am really hoping I'll be able to produce more lines and better quality once I'm out from under the stress of it all so that I can still pay the bills.

And that's really all I have going for me right now - hope. Sometimes that has to be enough.

We have been told that, if it doesn't work out, we can reapply to Nuance, without any hard feelings, and be reinstated once we go through the new hire process again. So I guess it's called taking a leap of faith and praying for the best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)