Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

My Guess is - According to need or senority

Posted: Jan 11th, 2017 - 5:46 pm In Reply to: I'm on the "not paid" list. - KSMT

I'm sure they know which accounts they value more than others to keep in TAT. They aren't stupid and know there are MTs who are refusing to work until they get paid and will make sure the MTs they need the most will be paid first. Of course, that's just my own opinion. I know I haven't been paid, so I must not be high up on their list either. I'm definitely in the poor house now. I am being charged for every day my rent is late, so tomorrow is day 2 of $50 a day. Not to mention the $70 in overdraft fees for the bounced check from yesterday since we had no warning this was coming. So, by my calculations, I am now $170 in the hole as of tomorrow morning and in danger of losing internet as well at any moment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)