Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Very unprofessional - Willy Wonka

Posted: Nov 10th, 2016 - 12:03 pm In Reply to: Skyscription - Me

The supervisors and owner are very unprofessional, rude, and they talk about the IC's in a negative light. They not only force you to work a schedule when you are IC and is a no-no with IRS, they let people go for no real reason and some nonsense stuff. They don't talk to people about it, they just let you go and that's it. They have a high turnover of QA and MT's so that should tell you something. If they paid decent, were respectful, and acted in a professional way then the turnover wouldn't be like a revolving door, but at the same time they just let people go without any logical explanation. In the past week several QA are gone and they hired 3 more. It's been this way the entire time I have worked in QA with them. I will probably be next. This is a place that you never know from day-to-day if you are going to have your job ripped right out from under you with no warning. Proceed with caution....once I find another job, I'm out! Scary seeing all the QA disappear and constantly bringing on new ones. Their training is awful and they change their rules on the daily on how they want things done. Communication is also horrible. Yes, I work there and I am not the only one with this experience. I am sure some will say how great they are...to each his own, but I like respect and not to have to worry if I have a job every day or if they are going to randomly say...we are done with you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)