Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Team Manager KK - EmTee

Posted: Nov 1st, 2016 - 3:33 pm In Reply to: Your new boss' initials wouldn't be RMS would they? - Cali mt

My team manager at Nuance was KK. She was dumber than a box of rocks. No people skills. You wouldn't believe some of the things she said to me. I went to her supervisor and she protected KK. I finally had to go to Human Resources and they protected her too and refused to let me speak on a conference call, they just beat me up. I quit. No one talks to me like that and no one treats me like that. I have emails to prove what she wrote to me. Completely unprofessional, out of line, disrespectful, telling me she would just call me up and fire me when she has no authority to do that and there is process to go through, more training, etc. before they would let anyone go. Been an MT for over 20 years. This was the absolute worst experience I have ever had at a Med Tx Co. Scruance is right!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)