Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Re Allegis - Anon

Posted: Oct 31st, 2016 - 9:53 pm In Reply to: Allegis Info - anybody work or worked there? - BobbleHead

I can't believe what I'm reading here! I used to work for Allegis a year ago and the training was paid at the same rate as everything else. They didn't offer sliding-scale pay rates or better pay for certain files. Also, the minimum was 100 pages a week and never increased. Don't let them even try to talk you into more than 100 a week! If what I'm reading here is true, there are some serious shenanigans going on for new hires and none of it seems to be to your benefit. It sounds like they are trying to force people to commit to higher weekly page counts and cutting pay at the same time. Assuming the info in the prior posts here are true, all I can say is be knowledgeable and be wary. It appears they have grown too big for their britches and are trying to screw over their IC's in every way possible. It's despicable and doesn't seem legal under the DOL guidelines for contractors. I left because the audio is terrible, their communication and management has plummeted, and they don't pay enough for all the hoops you're expected to jump through.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)