Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Dear WC answer - WC

Posted: Oct 31st, 2016 - 3:35 pm In Reply to: Dear WC - Another Oregon MT

so I found out everything they do is legal, seriously here in oregon. Its disgusting to me. I cannot get line count and third time I am on minimum wage list and actually I am making more on minimum wage than I am otherwise lol The thing is and I DO NOT know how they are going to get around this, but Oregon minimum wage is going to eventually graduate up to 12.00 I think it is? And so with their formula IF I am still here will make my line count like 600 lph! Are they clueless? It makes no sense. So anyway, I am looking for another job. I would have less stress and make more money if I worked at Burger King. That is just shameful for working 20 plus years and making 12 cents a line plus when I first started to now below minimum wage sometimes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)