Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

B- - OverandOut

Posted: Oct 29th, 2016 - 7:53 am In Reply to: Need info... - B

I don’t think anyone can just hand you this information on a silver platter. It takes a lot of work to find a decent account or company. You have to kiss a lot of toads. Just make it your job to research on the Internet for an hour or two every day, keywords transcription, transcription jobs, transcription work from home, etc., medical, legal, general transcription. Try Indeed.com, MT Daily, and Job Seekers and check it every day. I personally don’t like it, but if you think you might like VR and you have some wiggle room in income, looks to me plenty of people are hiring and willing to train for that. I even used my own local phone book and found some interesting things, like secretarial/typing firms looking for free lancers. If you want to be an IC, you have to do a lot of research to find a decent opportunity. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Need info... - B (Views: 991, 2016-10-28, 6:17 pm)
    • B- - OverandOut