Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Sadly, they no longer care - Former KSMT

Posted: Oct 19th, 2016 - 12:45 pm In Reply to: keystrokes - jenny

I worked there for many years (2006-2013) and they used to be one of the good MTSOs back in the 2000s. It used to be so good that I thought I would retire there. Unfortunately, that turned out not to be the case. I used to make excellent money there (started at 10 cpl in 2006) and they used to treat their employees like family and were very generous, but that all came to a relatively abrupt end around 2010/2011. I believe that was when they started having problems with the IRS (not paying taxes finally caught up with them big time) and they were also sued several times (and lost evey single time), both by employees for failure to pay overtime as well as Hudson Medical for failure to pay for the ChartNet platform that they purchased in 2010. That's when people started getting fired, pay cuts were happening, and accounts were strategically overstaffed so that MTs wouldn't meet the production requirements to earn PTO. Frankly, I'm surprised that they haven't gone bankrupt yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • keystrokes - jenny (Views: 629, 2016-10-18, 2:25 pm)
    • Keystrokes - All of these companies (Views: 636, 2016-10-18, 3:04 pm)
    • KS - Just another slave (Views: 459, 2016-10-18, 9:56 pm)
    • Sadly, they no longer care - Former KSMT