Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Been there 3 years and love it - Phoenix MT

Posted: Oct 17th, 2016 - 10:46 am In Reply to: Phoenix Medcom - Curious

I have been an IC for them since 2013 and I have never had a single problem. I've been on the same account the entire time and it's the best money I've made in a while. I can count on one hand the amount of times I've run out of work, and it was only very briefly. In fact, my account is so swamped with work now and has been for months. It's a true IC position and I make my own hours and work as much or as little as I want, as long as I'm at least meeting my minimum production requirements, which I always do. I've referred a few former co-workers to Phoenix and they all love it as well. They never bother me and pay is always in my bank account a day early. Try them out for yourself. Everyone's experience is different, but mine has been nothing but positive, which is rare in this industry these days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)