Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: OVER.. (Views: 46)

schedule compliance - LDSMT

Posted: Oct 14th, 2016 - 8:00 pm In Reply to: From our side of things - TiredMMMT

It probably depends on the HDSM because we know that some of them make up their own rules, but my last HDSM told me that she goes by half-hours, as in you can sign in a half hour before your schedule and be signed in a half hour after your schedule, you can leave a half-hour short or be a half-hour over on any given day, as long as you are within 39.5 hours by the end of the week. With those margins available, I can sign out to take breaks and not be out of schedule compliance.

I've been using the same rules under my new HDSM and not a word has been said to me about it yet.

If you have an HDSM that makes you stick strictly to your schedule, that would be next to impossible to ever be in full compliance of everything.

I was talking with my HDSM on the phone this week and we were talking about all the compliance parameters and he said they have even more parameters that they have to be in compliance with and explain than we do. They have to be ready to explain any parameters we are not in compliance with, as well as any changes they make to our time cards, any notes we leave and they fix, they have to have explanations for, etc.

I get the impression they are just as much under the gun as we are all the time.

I would not do their job for what they make. Actually, I am not sure I would do their job for any amount of money.

As a side note, I had emailed one of the performance directors last week with a question and found out that she thinks we still have the ability to look at the backlogs like we used to. I told her they took that feature away from us when they invented the POD. Talk about being behind the times. How can a "higher up" not know these things?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)