Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

my mileage is way different in - Inscribe

Posted: Oct 12th, 2016 - 7:26 pm In Reply to: leave it to Nuance - crittermom

The first thing you should know is that Inscribe was a successful platform long before Nuance bought it. They really have not made many changes to it other than developing the most recent version of it (there are three versions to chose from).

My first experience with Inscribe was about 2004. I did not stay with it because of its issue with needing to use keystrokes instead of a foot pedal to control the dictation.

That issue was taken care of and I have been using it since 2008, having worked for six different MTSOs on the Inscribe platform. It may be that because of my years experience that I see it differently, but I have made good money on that platform. About five years ago, I made over $50,000 using Inscribe. Sigh, those were the days when cpl was decent.

Now having said that, there is one MTSO in particular that I can think of that abuses the features in Inscribe and is NOT worth working for. It is not the platform that is ridiculous - it is the person responsible for setting it up.

I suspect what you are experiencing is an MTSO that does not set you up for success. Blame that person, not the platform.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • leave it to Nuance - crittermom (Views: 758, 2016-10-12, 6:27 pm)
    • my mileage is way different in - Inscribe
      • I agree - MT (Views: 457, 2016-10-13, 7:52 am)