Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Nuance vs Proscript - Moby

Posted: Oct 12th, 2016 - 12:48 pm In Reply to: Lesser of two evils, Nuance or Proscript - AnotherMT

I don't know anything about Proscript but I can tell you about my experience with Nuance.

Nuance sucks. I onboarded with them this summer after the hospital I worked for for 25+ years outsourced to them. The first month was good since I was getting paid my usual hourly rate, but after the first month I was switched to productivity pay. I am barely making $10.00/hour, if that. There is not enough work to keep you busy. I am scheduled to work 40 hours a week, this week so far I've barely worked 5 hours. They nitpick your reports to death, finding ridiculous "errors" which lowers your pay. Their insurance is super expensive and does not pay crap until the $2500.00 deductible is met. At this point I am barely making enough to pay for my insurance benefits. I had had to apply for partial unemployment benefits, which thank God were approved or I'd really be in trouble. I am actively looking for employment outside the medical transcription field.

Good luck in whatever company you choose to go with. Mmodal isn't much better in case you are considering them. This industry is dying as most work is being sent to India.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)