Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yes. Twice. The first time, I worked there less than a week...(sm) - Goldfish

Posted: Oct 8th, 2016 - 8:50 pm In Reply to: Just curious about the job wanted board - Oldie

because it was all VR and my lead would call or text countless times throughout the day to tell me that my quality was great, BUT my attention to quality was slowing me down a bit and that I needed to go faster faster faster and to not proofread (that takes too much time). Sorry, I can't not proofread. A moment later she said "You wouldn't believe the horrible reports the transcriptionists turn in. Just awful and full of mistakes." I really don't think she ever connected the dots and linked the error-mangled reports to her demands to churn them out at warp speed and not to waste time by proofreading. I'm not exaggerating. I'm really not. A stalker I had several years ago who earned his "Restraining Order" badge (stupid humor on my part) called me only 28 or so times. She broke his record.

With such a focus on that maniacal quantity, they need to change the careers section of their website to include "First preference given to applicants who are on amphetamines." I'm only half kidding.

I only included this little replay of the misadventure so you'd be aware that it's possible you could be contacted by some real tools. That's not the case the majority of the time, I'm assuming.

The second message I got was from another small company with a job offer but it arrived right after I'd accepted a position with another MTSO, so I politely declined and took my resume/information off the list.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)