Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Alpha - Two choices

Posted: Oct 5th, 2016 - 10:41 pm In Reply to: Alpha - OldMT

Thank you for your input. I am also considering another service. Of course the one I wanted, after I tested and everything found out they didn't hire MTs who live in Colorado (Milner). She "apologized" for not mentioning that up front, before I TESTED. I could have strangled her right then and there. It would have been an employee position not an IC, which I am trying to avoid, but fear I can't. I also have a PT job as a cashier so I am juggling like crazy and trying to find something that will be steady and Nuance won't buy them out. The VA hospital does not outsource and hopefully they wouldn't fall prey to Nuance. I sent in when I would like to work, so see what shakes out.

It is so hard to make a decision anymore about where to work. Also I don't know what they pay, but it is mostly voice, so is the other job, so I am assuming 4 cpl. Whatever! That's the rate, deal with it I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)