Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Slow down - wordie

Posted: Sep 30th, 2016 - 8:40 am In Reply to: CA laid off employees: Do we have to work tomorrow - on Friday the 30th if we are

I walked out about 18 months ago, and life got much better without Screwedup having any influence at all in my life. I am in California, though, so I've been following what is happening to you all, so I want to reassure you that having this horrific company out of your lives is the pot of gold temporarily covered in dog doo that after today will be washed away for you, and life will shine golden again. Since this is the last day, I don't think I'd risk severance or UE money by not showing up and clocking in, but it may be a great opportunity to stick it to them a little and go just about as slow as humanly possible and let their backlogs build up to account-losing levels. Just my 2 cents.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)