Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

When I consider the tips of the day--sm - anon

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2016 - 1:08 pm In Reply to: About "Power Hours". - ALL of my hours are "Power Hours".

I consider what might be useful to me and if it is not useful, I simply delete and move-on. The majority of the tips I would not waste my time with, but there are people who are struggling and if something helps them along, that is great.

I do not find the concept of power hours to be insulting. It has been around for a long time, long before Nuance. When I worked straight transcription, doing ER notes, I was focused and easily got into the zone and power hours were not necessary. Now, editing bores me to tears and I have very few fast paced notes like the ER notes. I am rarely in the zone and much more inclined to click around the web more often, and thus power hours can be a useful thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)