Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

My buyout experience was just like Chitown Lady's - sm

Posted: Sep 20th, 2016 - 12:09 pm In Reply to: Can anyone who has been through a Nuance buyout - Share experiences?

My company was bought out by one company, and then it seemed like it was only a year or so, give or take a couple months maybe, we were sold by that company to Nuance. We became known as the "Ambulatory" division of Nuance. We kept our same accounts, platform (I work, and still work on, Emdat InScribe), and pay scale, but at about the year mark our pay was decreased when the grid was implemented in 12/2014.

In 01/2015, the next slap in the face was when 5 of our TSMs were fired with no notice whatsoever. I do believe Nuance called it something like a rearrangement of management... Over the next year there were a few more management changes in Ambulatory, but then after another year or so, another big change-up, this one just within the last month or so, when another "rearrangement" was made and at least another 5, possibly more (?) TSMs were fired, both from Ambulatory and Acute Care sides. At around the same time we were notified of an upcoming change in the grid, and some of us on certain platforms (Emdat InScribe is what I still work on and is the one to which I refer) were advised we'd be losing more pay via a 10% deduction of produced lines (we'll produce 1000 but only be paid for 900... mhmm...)

I don't think I'll be here much longer... I really do not. The only reason I'm still here at all is that I do really like the accounts I am on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)