Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

tired - doormat

Posted: Sep 12th, 2016 - 5:23 pm In Reply to: tired & retired - nobody that counts

Why so hostile? I can tell on you and the mods will scold you, so be sweet. Anyway, I have recently found out the company I was layed off from was a Nuance company but was under a different name. So, no telling how many companies out there are actually Nuance owned. Don't get your panties in a wad just because your old. Why do you even come on this board if your old, old and retired? Live your life and stop enjoying everybody else's struggles with whatever company they MT for. As for me, I'm done. I must say, old, that you did it for me. All these petitions, truths about horrible work conditions, treatment and wages, even the site that wants to charge to be includes on all her "helpful" info is all for nothing. I'm done, old. Thanks for helping me see the light on this never ending battle with the MT profession. Thank you again, old, and watch TV instead of getting your jollies by reading these sad posts. Thank you so much for that GET OVER IT statement because you are right my friend, you are so right. Peace old, tired and retired. You made my day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • GET OVER IT - tired and retired (Views: 1026, 2016-09-12, 3:13 pm)
    • tired - doormat (Views: 723, 2016-09-12, 3:26 pm)