Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

When I do a straight type of a new dictator - I do save it in Word - scandalous?

Posted: Sep 8th, 2016 - 10:04 am In Reply to: Is there any way to save copies of reports I edit - to my computer.....

Or for that matter a difficult or unusual ISR report. I do a simple copy and paste and save under dictator. Rarely does anything but the first name of the patient show up in the doc from my platform and since it is for my use only I keep a lot of reports for reference. I do have a secure system and passwords for everything.

I think we all know the same dictators say the same things over and over, and lots of times if you can't hear it because they get lazy, or poor audio, etc., you CAN get it from doing a search.

I find it really hard to believe this is against HIPAA, but I'll take my chances with that.

I never paste things into documents, but I do use my saved reports for reference. I try to put a lot into my expander, but sometimes it just doesn't hold a long phrase or paragraph or formatting.

How is this different from "normals" in Enterprise?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)