Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I did Nuance for TTS...SM - Old Anon

Posted: Sep 3rd, 2016 - 7:56 am In Reply to: NUANCE WORK THROUGH TTS - Lucas

but left 1-1/2 years ago after they started having Nuance do their audits. I had previously been getting 99% plus on all my audits and no major errors; but after someone named Marcia started doing the audits, this dropped down to 98% and sometimes below 98%. Keep in mind this was the same work I was doing great on. I could do 300-350 lph with great quality and averaged high $9s to mid to high $10s per hour at 0.0325 cpl. TTS also pays for headers and footers, so it was easier to accumulate lines, AND we actually trained the ASR and they made darn sure we did it correctly (they were very strict about following CPs). But after Marcia got a hold of me, I was suddenly not doing so well. Typical for nitpicky Nuance. I then found a job with Breitner and got laid off recently because Nuance poached the account I was on from underneath us, and it was a pretty big account. I'm getting out of the biz now because this sort of thing, I believe, is going to keep happening more frequently.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)