Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I hope not - she is a very good TSM

Posted: Sep 2nd, 2016 - 11:25 am In Reply to: If the comment is true, that means the last - E5 TSM will be gone also.

It's pretty obvious the reason they are dumping the MTs is because they do not want to comply with the raised minimum wage/decent working standards of California.

I think we can agree that those 2 issues would not be an issue with a TSM, I am thinking they would easily be in compliance with California regs as far as that position goes anyway.

I don't believe any of the TSMs they fired were from California, so you have to think that they made the decision to keep the one from California for a reason (besides the fact she is very organized, always is supportive and responsive to MTs, and from what I can see avoids TATs almost completely through rigorous scheduling and ensuring all shifts are covered - almost over-covered sometimes).

Hopefully, that reason is not that they are going to be firing ALL TSMs by the end of September and leaving us with the COMs only or something. Fingers crossed. This is a very good TSM.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)