Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Of Course - Jellybean

Posted: Aug 28th, 2016 - 1:59 pm In Reply to: Self respect isnt going to pay my rent and bills, sad to say. - But if you want to do that for me SM

I know that. That's why the company thinks they can pay the bare minimum and not even pay for having us do extra work, because they know we can't just instantaneously leave because we have to eat. But I'm saying that self-respect underlies the motivation for being determined to find other opportunities and pursuing them. I wish there was a way we could all support each other and provide accountability for the goal of leaving this company within one year, but this forum isn't the place to do that, lest we get into trouble. But I think with all the opportunities available including online, it's realistic that we all could leave this company within one year if we seriously put our mind and effort into it (and I'm talking about myself too).

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)