Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

No jobs - FedUp

Posted: Aug 6th, 2016 - 3:35 pm In Reply to: It is a pathetic industry anymore - you could make more..

In the same boat, my last job I left was 3.5 and found 2 jobs at 4, but working midnights and afternoons with no shift differential at either. Just nuts. And there are no jobs. I checked McDonald's 9.25 per hour but at most hours are 19-25 and no more would need 3 jobs to ensure full-time hours. This economy is nuts. I may be forced to move but with like 75ish in savings who can move to another town or state with that. And I the job I took just changed the paydates making me late on rent cause employees were not being paid on time. Soon I will be forced into dishwashing as everything goes off shore and will have to go live in the drug-infested slum apartments which go according to income after 23 years. Anything....I would take anything, but people are holding onto their jobs in everything, so there area no jobs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)