Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

We must be in the same BOB. - Anne

Posted: Jul 16th, 2016 - 3:50 pm In Reply to: Frantic Email From HDSM - *snort* - anon

I really only wanna know if I personally make a critical error and what it is. I have ZERO control over the kind of day other people are having or the kind of crummy dictation people on my "team" are getting from minute to minute and why they might be making errors. I'm guessing, like me, they're not doing it on purpose and that they are certainly not working carelessly.

"Send this to QA." "Wait, stop sending so much to QA." Which is it? Do you want me to send it or not?

"Research...verify...research BUT wait! Don't spend too much time researching. Your inactive numbers are being affected by all that verifying!"

I mean seriously. I so dislike opening emails, waiting for the audit du jour. What other job hovers in this way. I can't even imagine what other professionals would do if they were audited EVERY single shift. Health departments don't even visit restaurants this often to check for rodents. It's madness! I'm not saying we shouldn't be audited. Of COURSE we should, but HOLY COW...making an error one day does not mean you will make an error the next. That's what mistakes ARE. MISTAKES! If I make mistakes ALL THE TIME...then by all means, get rid of me. If I make 1 in an 8-hour shift, then call me HUMAN. While you're at it, hit those docs up with some training, because they are obviously NOT being trained on how speech recognition deciphers they're dictation. Let them listen to themselves! Don't say "please" constantly, it TYPES that. Pause or even say PERIOD instead of rambling on and on. I don't have a medical degree. Sometimes I don't know what you're actually talking about, so I have NO IDEA where your sentences stop and start without your assistance, and I promise you, I'm not an idiot! This job has become INFURIATING for what?

And now I'm all worked up on my day off. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)