Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

docked, dinged, or feedback? - anon

Posted: Jun 30th, 2016 - 3:12 pm In Reply to: Why do we get docked for unresolved blanks? - Unfair

According to the most recent Error Definitions and Weights I have (6/2011 - cos I can't find anything on InnerCircle) blanks are categorized as "Feedback and Educational Opportunity" BUT (of course) MMuddle fails to recognize that some blanks are left because the dictator refuses to enunciate. The closest they get to that kind of blank is "Author Errors: Misdictation where the author’s intent cannot be discerned" but their examples are for left-right discrepancy type errors or where we brilliantly deduce that that med or dose isn't appropriate for the patient. But according to this document, blanks should not affect your pay unless you are sending overly many to QA, and then the answer (as mentioned above) is just don't send to QA unless you think they can answer it and it's something you hope to learn from so you don't need to blank it next time, i.e., a new drug or technique or instrument you can hear but just can't verify.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)