Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

So slow on long reports - Fluency cannot handle - process without MAJOR lag!

Posted: Jun 25th, 2016 - 1:19 am In Reply to: The system is soooooooooo slowwwwwwwwww - tootsie

I made sure nothing in my house was using my WIFI, closed everything but Fluency and desktop tab. I tried different fonts, margins. Had rebooted so processor was fresh, cleared cookies/temp files. Changed my cursor diameter size too. Nothing helped.

Fluency software has major glitches and lags HORRIBLY on long reports, but those amounting to over 150-500 lines waste so much time. With so much data and even extra formatting below our cursor, our systems cannot sync and save as we go along and perform the multiple tasks we need to do as we edit. It is also doing all these background tasks. Just typing is mega slow, waiting for a shortcut to play, moving around. The pause time looks really bad but nothing we can do about it either. Twice lately it was pointed out a discrepancy comparing my Teamwork and active time in Fluency, and it's really getting to me. I do the reports I'm given, never cherry pick but pay for it regardless. My line count suffers with my production going to crap, blank percentage goes up, higher chance of making an error. PAY is peanuts due to not meeting standards. PLUS I DON'T EVEN EARN MINIMUM WAGE. Don't dock my pay for being honest. Penalize $$ those who cherry pick and FIX THE SOFTWARE.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)