Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Heck, I have been on PM for over a year. - Will not take me off!

Posted: Jun 19th, 2016 - 5:11 pm In Reply to: Might Be Fired Next Week - anon

In the past, when I was put on PM, as soon as I met the metric (lph) I was on PM for, I was taken off. Then, I was transferred to another group. That new TSM put me on PM pretty quickly. Again, having difficulty meeting lph, only worse in this group - all due to factors out of my control - sucky ASR and sucky ESL doctors who think they should read the chart and look up things on the computer without putting the dictation on hold. I didn't hear from her again regarding PM, despite still struggling with lph for 5 months, 3 weeks and 4 days. Then, I got notice that I was still on PM. Apparently, I had shown up on a spread sheet showing it was almost 6 months. After doing some research, I discovered that, after 6 months, you automatically are not on PM. If you are still in the system at 6 months, they can renew it. So, she did it 3 days prior to the time it would run out. Plus, this time, she skipped a warning step (you get 2 according to MM documentation) and went straight to the 3rd step (4th step, you get fired). After knowing that I had met the lph metric for 3 weeks, I pointed out that I had been meeting the metric for 3 weeks and thought I should be taken off (as had been done within 2 weeks in my previous group), and she told me that I had to meet the metric for 6 months straight! I am 99.9% sure that was a little rule she made up. I have since been transferred to another group where I have been having stellar QA scores and consistently meeting lph since my transfer several months ago(gee, maybe it has something to do with the much better ASR and dictators??!!), but I have been feeling gun shy about approaching the TSM, despite her seeming to be a reasonable and nice person, as this company has really made me gun shy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)