Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I got yelled at for doing "overtime" when it was forbidden. - CA MT too

Posted: Jun 10th, 2016 - 6:07 pm In Reply to: But she said I can't have more than 8 hours in a day b/c I'm in Calif. nm - MarCa

It was all due to some of MY California hours going onto the next day on my time sheet because of the time zone difference between west coast and the central time zone that they convert everybody's time to.

Makes me angry because I was yelled at for something I effectively did not do--Work overtime (in my day/time zone). Now I have to chest the time sheet to see what I need to do to avoid "overtime." I am surprised I haven't been yelled at for adjusting my schedule to account for this when I go over due to accommodating the trickle of work. Sometimes you really have to do back flips to make it work in California time!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)