Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Need to Make a Living - noname

Posted: May 31st, 2016 - 12:39 pm In Reply to: Thank you. - Appreciate the info.

Okay...where's the person(s) ranting about not giving out names of other companies who are/might be hiring because they will be swamped with resumes?

I hope they are running into NJA, their company goes under/gets bought out or they just frankly lose their job, then we'll see who's asking for info about other companies that might be hiring. Maybe we won't be able to tell it's them asking, but it sure would be nice to see Karma give them a good swift kick!!!

Good luck to you, Need to Make a Living. I've got to get out of this place myself, but I think I'm going to look elsewhere. (Then "do your own research and find your own job" can have my spot at some other company!!!!)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)