Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

ProScript experience - CMT a long time

Posted: Apr 1st, 2016 - 12:53 pm In Reply to: Anybody work for ProScript? - Good, bad?

I worked there 1-1/2 years ago for over a year on weekend nights as statutory employee. They give you a W2 and do pay Social Security/Medicare tax and you just pay Federal/State taxes with the W2. Paydays were always on time I had 3 large hospital accounts with more ESLs than I would like, but they were always busy with work, all week long. When they need help, they call everybody to ask for help and send emails, but you are not obligated to answer them. I just let it go to Voice Mail (don't let any company trap you into giving them an answer if it is your off hours, as I know some of them can get demanding, but I think it is the person on the phone.) This company sends out email job updates every 2 hours, which is a pain, but if you want to work extra, this can be helpful. Just make sure you ask who handles the stat jobs in case you get the one team leader (who manages the accounts and is not your boss) that tries to get you to do her stats by switching back and forth between 3 accounts. I inquired who was doing the stats with the boss and was told the team leaders did them, but this one was trying to dump on me on Friday/Saturday nights when just the 2 of us were on duty (are we all stupid?), so I changed my hours. You just tell Phyllis (the boss) and she writes down the hours you would like. There was also a problem where I was requested to work on account #3 instead of my primary, account #1 and every time I switched, the other account had nothing but ESLs piled up in the queue. Then they would request someone to work on my primary and that would make me mad because I was minding my own business on American with some ESL work and why should I do someone else's nasty work when my more-appealing primary is available? Other than this one team leader, everyone was nice and I would still recommend this company, as it might be a good fit and they seem to be a good company. Best of luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)