Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Ignore them - From an SHDA

Posted: Mar 28th, 2016 - 4:17 pm In Reply to: No, the other people - whatever their initials are

In the past we were told to leave feedback for coworkers not filling in the question mark. I'm not sure if IT fixed it, but the question marks come back once you send it for QA. I once confronted my PC about this and we ran some tests and found that it was true. Unfortunately, management never passed this information along to anybody.

The only reason they are leaving you feedback on this is that they think they have to and will get dinged by the auditing team if they don't. Personally, I haven't refilled the question mark fills, whether QAing or editing, in many years (3 or 4?), and I have yet to be dinged by any auditor on it.

Basically, if the auditing team isn't marking this as an error, don't worry about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)