Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Shesh. Give me enough time make sure everything is correct. - falling lph

Posted: Mar 25th, 2016 - 4:29 pm In Reply to: Yeah - new project

As it is, I see I am failing yet again. 146 lph yesterday. I'm rather OCD when it comes to checking and rechecking/relistening, and try to keep it in check, but just the bare minimum checking eats up time. I see so many reports with incorrect spelling of surgical materials/instruments when I look at other jobs with regard to unfamiliar procedures. I end up rechecking the material on the manufacturer's site anyway. A half a minute checking that is a half a minute of no lines. Add to that, if I see something written/spelled the wrong way a lot of the time, I begin to doubt myself and thus have to recheck it! Ugh. I just want to do a good and correct job, but the pressure to produce is killing me.

As far as improving quality, are they including the ILP quality????? Judging from the audit scores in the pod I am now in, quality is very very high. A lot of people with 100%, and although a few people with less than 99.65% (basically 2 minor "errors"), no one with less than 99%.

Just shoot me now. On a positive note, I finally got my car fixed, so now I can go out on interviews because I can now get to a job! Public transportation where I live sucks bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)