Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Think up something that will be a "gotcha" to them! - Tired

Posted: Mar 25th, 2016 - 2:00 am In Reply to: The ax is about to fall - MT POCKETS

I know that if that was looking like it would happen to me, and say the reason was for never quite making minimum wage (to where they have to raise your pay so you DO make minimum wage), I would say something like "I remember when this was not an issue. Even MTSO's PAID WELL ENOUGH and everybody made more than minimum wage." If it was some other issue, I'd try to make it come back to the poor pay and poor treatment and make them squirm a little bit. I certainly wouldn't beg for this job back. One of the reasons I'm here is to get eligible for unemployment again. I was a private contractor for six years until that blew up. At that point I won't care if they fire me or not. Anyway, I'd make it come back to the incredibly poor money, poor benefits and poor amounts of time off and thank them for firing me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)