Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

amphion/Imedx - WC

Posted: Mar 8th, 2016 - 2:06 pm In Reply to: amphion/IMEDX-Current Information needed - sunshine

Hey, where do I start. If you can find another company, do! We were sold to Imedx about a year ago, the company I worked for, since then everything has changed. We still have same supervisors (after others left in a hurry) They do confusing things, OUTSOURCE big time, are cut throat, and really bad at communication. My account has work but many people have no work where we always had work when our company was not with them. Some of the big accounts I worked on are no longer there. They require 300 lph and that is with no breaks. For instance, I work part/time, 4 hours a day. I have to work fast to get 300 lph and if I go to the bathroom, stretch, or even have computer problems, does not matter, I have to clock in at my time and clock out at my end time. No making up for lost time. Not sure if it will count against me as they don't give out much information. I document everything. Just not sure if my job will be there from week to week. So I would say stay away as far as you can. They are known for their shark like ways of eating up other companies and then getting rid of their employees. There are a few others that say they like them???? I can say its okay, I love my supervisor and all, but scared about the clocking in and out with no exceptions made on line count and that has just started by the way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)