Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

The whole concept of making up time because they did not have work is asinine. - dnr

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2016 - 1:25 pm In Reply to: This company less sense as time goes on - mom2huskies

I do not know of a line of work that requires you to make up time for time you did not work because there was no work. I am so sick of being punished for something totally out of your control. It is not as if we are getting paid for hours not worked for lack of work. To top it off, threatening PM because you didn't work your total number of hours normally scheduled.

I can't wait until I can get out of here. School has progressed far enough to get a job, but my 25-year-old car needs repairs in order to be able to get to a job every day and I haven't been able to scrape up the money to get it done because minimum wage barely pays the bills.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)