Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Ctrl + Shift + F5 will open the client profile in a new window - sm

Posted: Mar 1st, 2016 - 3:38 pm In Reply to: How do you get to the repository? - nm

The Repository for the physician who is the dictator will be at the top of the page if there are any entries for that dictator. I've asked my PC to add some reports for particular physicians and she did so in a timely manner. The PC listens to the entire report before adding it. If you see a mistake on one of the reports in the Repository you can notify your PC. I've done that also and the report was corrected quickly. Some of those reports were added years ago by employees who are no longer with the company so they might need to be updated for format but the body of the report is usually perfect, at least that's what I've found in my experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)