Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I agree with above poster. You should be - sm

Posted: Feb 24th, 2016 - 12:55 pm In Reply to: If I get fired for not meeting "metrics" - can I get unemployment?

eligible for unemployment. All the previous years you were competent and now, suddenly you are not? Putting in 12 hours to make 8 hour day? MUP? They would probably get Labor Boad involved in that. Having a CMT or whatever the new AHDI credential behind your name would also help. 15 years of experience without being fired-also in your favor. If you have not already done so, request in writing a different pod, or training and print that out as well as response to your request-to show you are willing to umm, kiss azz to keep your job. Definitely do not quit-not eligible for unemployment (at least, not in my state). Also, metrics can be deceiving-NJA, pauses, log off, while waiting to be engaged to work while not being paid minimum wage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)