Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I quit the first of the year. - So glad.

Posted: Feb 17th, 2016 - 11:12 am In Reply to: I quit MM in June of 2014, I see it hasn't changed - gladimout

The people who run the normal operations of accounts and manage the HDSs ALL need to be either replaced or put through new training - sort of like cops shooting people who move. They need some customer service and management training. All aspects of their operation need to be simplified. I swear, I have never seen any company doing anything make the day to day operation so complicated. I have never seen any supervisor of anything be so rude and condescending.

Honestly, people, if you have to stay here, you need to respond to those rude and threatening e-mails in kind. Tell them they are rude. Tell them you do not appreciate their tone. Tell them their place is not to give you a lecture. Make suggestions as to how THEY can do their job better. They really have little power to do anything in this company anyway. To say this is a "real job" is pathetic. I know all of your complaining is not doing much good, but do not stop. Keep it up. Keep those e-mails. Go up the chain of command with them. Keep complaining about the rudeness, the no work, the low pay.

It has actually taken me a couple months now to let go of the stress this place caused. I found myself expecting the same attitude from my current employer. It does not happen. The management and QA are actually nice and helpful and tell you to submit all you want to QA, that is what they are there for. You are made aware of your mistakes in a very gentle way and encouraged to question everything. I am beginning to relax and enjoy my job again. What a difference dumping MM has made in my life!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)