Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

That happens in our POD too. Asked HDSM about it. - LDSMT

Posted: Feb 16th, 2016 - 10:52 am In Reply to: DL POD F/T- I am one who does not normally get NJA, but have - cheated

I replied to one of those emails last week, and was told by HDSM, who is new to MModal, that she just gets a generated report so if it takes her 15 minutes to get it sent to us, it is probably already out of date. So what is the purpose of even sending it? I got the impression in talking with her, that she does not see the backlog the way we used to see it, but just gets a computer generated report. I told her how we used to be able to see it and that it would be helpful if they would bring that feature back since her last email with out of date information comes to me at 2 pm and I work until 9 pm. She said it was a great idea and I should send it in on the form they sent us to send in ideas for updates to Fluency. She is so new to MModal, she doesn't realize they never give us anything back that they take away, and second of all, the stupid form doesn't work. You cannot open it and send it to anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)