Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

What makes you think he cares? - been there

Posted: Feb 12th, 2016 - 3:17 pm In Reply to: Hi, Noel! - disgusted

Back when he was King of the North he threatened to write me up for insubordination because I dared complain about NJA and escalated my concern up the ladder. It was made quite clear that I was to fall in line immediately or be fired. He could have cared less than I had no work. He could have cared even less that I had no money to pay my bills. What he did care about was that I filed partial unemployment because it made the company look bad. What he cared about was that I dared to speak up for myself and he would have no part of that. Even my manager sat silent on the conference call while he continued to tell me what a horrible employee I was. Because I asked for work. How horrible of me *sarcasm*

Do not for an instant think he or anyone corporate cares about you or your situation. You can either let the bitterness eat you alive or you can turn it into motivation to get out of here with your ethics and morals intact. Because when you check this board a year from now, 5 years from now the same complaints will be posted. There will only be a new Noel and he won't care either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)