Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Good for you some people function - sm

Posted: Feb 3rd, 2016 - 9:00 am In Reply to: I've worked the night shift since 1994, and - I absolutely love it.

very very well on nights and we need you..Thanks for working it. I, for one, never have. Used to have a night shift when I was way younger, terrible. I'm glad you have what works for you. The day people's complaint is more along the lines of...If you didn't want us on days, why did you lie on your hiring process and hire us for days, only to switch us around. I was hired for days, I have other obligations for evenings. I quit my other MT solid day job and when my training was over here, I was put on 11 am to 7 pm shift, NEVER in a million years would I have agreed to that, talk about screwing up an entire day..I hate this place and their lies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)