Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You might not mind IRS showing up at your door, but my - one time was enough

Posted: Jan 29th, 2016 - 8:10 am In Reply to: At least call it out? - MTSOMgr

I hope I never have to go through that again, ever. I was not working for an outside company but rather at home for 2 different hospitals in town. My husband and I had a company ran from the house. I had IRS show up at my front door saying I owed $60,000.00 from our personal company. After much talking, etc. I was relieved of the debt. No thank you, never again if I could help it. Having said that, again if I was not happy here I would never call, file forms, etc. but instead would do something about it for ME, not for others out there. I am not up in arms about being IC, having a set schedule or for that reason telling the company when I am taking vacation. Again, if a person is that unhappy then they can take a stand, not this lady.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)