Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Was pushed out the door 2 years ago - Best thing to happen

Posted: Nov 30th, 2015 - 10:24 pm In Reply to: Think I am on the way out - anon

It was not my choice to work for M-Modal in the first place, I was working for another company when they were bought out. I am the sole support of my family, plus I was recovering from cancer surgery, going through chemotherapy, when I was told my line counts weren't good enough and they showed me the door. Then they filed bankruptcy, listing me as a creditor, so I could not sue them. Even with all that, trust me, it was a very good thing. Life is so much better without M-Modal. Have some faith in God and trust in your own abilities. It will be okay for you, as it was for me, even with all that awful stuff that was going on in my life. Since completing chemo about 18 months ago, I have been cancer free and even better than that, I am M-Modal free!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)