Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You can use space bar to expand (sm) - Linda

Posted: Nov 27th, 2015 - 11:58 pm In Reply to: Instant Text users.... - ....

I just tested it and it did not change case when inserting a period.  You may be able to set it to do that or set Word. 

You can use the space bar.  I used that initially but there were too many errors so I changed it to the semicolon.  It didn't take long to adjust to that change.  Below is from the IT help section:

"You can also choose to use the space bar to expand phrases but then you will need to be careful when you want to type a simple word such as chat followed by a space (you will need to type Escape before the space to avoid interpretation as an abbreviation)"

IT has a helpful message board to answer questions.  Search Google "Instant Text" and you will find it.

I've used IT Pro for several years and have never had a problem.  You can also record keystrokes to create macros.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)