Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 60)

uniquemonique - Rita

Posted: Oct 26th, 2015 - 9:20 pm In Reply to: Line count and depression - uniquemonique

We keep running out of work and for the first time in my life, I am depressed. I have a kid to support. I do good work, have been an MT for 15+ years, and like the company I work for, but they keep on running out of work. Cannot decide if want to leave MT altogether or what I should do. I sometimes wake up crying. This has never happened before. Our work has been so low that on some days I only eat breakfast and dinner, but not lunch. The company is mum about whether we will get more work or not. I always earn enough in a day that it averages over the minimum wage, so I really do not have a DOL claim, but I am capable of doing so much more. I want to do more. The work just is not there. I am only sharing this because I do not want you to feel that you are alone--you aren't! I hope everything looks up for us all soon. God bless you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)